Catholic Schools by the Numbers
Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee uniquely balance faith and education. We do more than prepare students for tests in the classroom. We prepare them for tests in life.
A Catholic education proclaims its values in its solid spiritual foundation.
- Students participate in daily prayer and religion classes, have frequent opportunities for worship and Mass attendance, and receive sacramental preparation.
- The teachings of Jesus Christ are infused into every subject and extra-curricular activity.
- Students are taught to be respectful and compassionate, and emphasis is placed not only on academic achievement, but on moral and spiritual growth.
Catholic Schools at a Glance
- 92 elementary schools
- 15 high schools
- 10 counties in southeastern Wisconsin
- 30, 104 students enrolled in the 2017-2018 school year