November 2019 Events
- There will be an All Saints Day Mass on Friday, November 1, in the main church at 6:30pm.
- There will be an All Souls Day Mass on Saturday, November 2, at 9am. The new columbarium in the cemetery will be blessed at 10am.
- Pictures of your deceased loved ones can be attached to the Wall of Rememberance in the Gathering Space.
- The cemetery will be illuminated with candles on Saturday, November 2, from 7pm-8pm.
- Veterans Day Prayer Service will be held on Monday November 11, 8:45am in church. All are welcome to join us!
- Seniors 60+ are invited to join us on Saturday, November 16, after the 4pm Mass for a light dinner and short program on senior safety. A member of the Oak Creek Police Department will share helpful information on general safety tips, safety awareness, and fraud and scams directed toward the elderly. There is no cost for this event.
- Soul Core (Yoga combined with the Rosary), Thursday November 21, 6:30pm. For more information and to sign up, contact Mary Komorowski, email@example.com
- On Wednesday November 27, there will be a 6:30pm Thanksgiving Eve Mass at St. Mary by the Lake. All are welcome!
December 2019 Events
- Monday December 9, Immaculate Conception Mass, 9am and 6:30pm
- Thursday, December 19, Advent by Candlelight at St. Mary by the Lake Catholic Church is a special evening for women to become renewed and refreshed before the Christmas rush begins. This is an opportunity to relax and refocus on the season of Advent – a wonderful time of waiting and anticipation. In an elegant atmosphere, lit only by candlelight, guests are served a delightful desert by a table hostess. The program includes uplifting Scripture readings, music and reflections focused on the Advent season. For more information, contact Heather Warner, Director of Faith Formation 262-639-3616 x102 or firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations are due no later than December 1, 2019 This is a free event but donations are welcome to expand future Women’s Ministries.
- Christmas Eve Masses
- St. Matthew, 4pm & 6pm
- St. Mary by the Lake, 4:30pm
- Christmas Day Masses
- 8:30am, St. Mary by the Lake
- 10am, St. Matthew
Save the Date: 2020 Events
- Hunger Task Force Volunteering, January 11, 9am-Noon, 300 E. College Ave. Contact Mary Komorowski to sign up, email@example.com.
- Chili Cook Off, Saturday January 25, 5pm in school cafeteria. Enter a chili or dessert to win prizes or just come and enjoy chili, drinks, and fellowship. For more information, contact Roland Komorowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parish Mission with Jesse Manibusan, Wednesday March 11-Friday March 13, 2020. Jesse is an internationally known musician and speaker. This will be a great opportunity to recharge before Easter! Please plan to attend.